Monday, March 16, 2009

News ( My blogs viewer from Israel )

Salamo alykom va rahmatollah
Today I amazed when I saw i have a viewer from Israel not because some one visited my blog who are Israelite buc because his keyword that he find my blog in the Google search engin.
as it has clearly shown in the Screen printing below he typed Islamic "wallpers" as keyword and was most he didn't has just one entrance.

I think it's belong to the world wide Islamic Revolution of rouse.You can make your result with this data.
Just enjoy when see, you made it with your faith.

2 comments:

علیرضا said...

سلام
چرا این وبلاگ فارسی نیست ؟
مگه شما ایرانی نیستید ؟
لطفا حتما جوا منو بدبن
اینم ایمیلم :alireza_1111@ymail.com
ممنون

علیرضا said...

جوابم رو تا یه حدودی گرفتم .
ولی بهتر نیست مطالبی مثل این مطلب رو که آدرسش رو گذاشتم به زبان فارسی در وبلاگ فارسی قرار می دادید تا ما بی سواد ها هم استفاده کنیم ؟
اینم آدرس مطلب :
http://islamicwallpers.blogspot.com/2009/03/in-name-of-allah-this-is-replay-to-smoe.html

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.