Saturday, May 9, 2009

(92) Allah S.T Vector tiles wallper

In the name of Allah ST

Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah. I come back with a great and amazing walpaper. A wallpaper of allah ST. In this wallpaper u se part of tiles whic i took it from a wall in shrine of Shah Abdulzazim Hasani RZ which get a viewa calligraphy in Thulth Font a part of Surat Nur of Holy Quran AlKarim whic its mean is: "Allah is the light of havens and earth". I really love this versaof Surat Nur. very nice and clearly tell about Allah ST with words of him.this is very high resolution copy of vector wallpaper that I vectorized it from a pictuer that I told where I took it. Very great shot. I love it ( I took it with my sony ericson sybershot 3MPx cam. hehe I dont have a professional camera but I'm a good designer.) Enjoy it and say a Salawat Alan Nabi Muhammed SW for pay the cost of this wallpaper (^_^).

Ahhah Wallpaper

4 comments:

Abbas on May 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

Salam Brother

First I want to thank you for this wonderfull site. It truly has beautiful islamic wallpapers. I just would like to ask you to do a toturial on how to make a vector and how to convert a picture just like the one you took of the islamic tile and convert it that way and to a vector without losing its quality. Thank you and may Allah bless you.
take care

Anonymous said...

cocos

مصطفي said...

سلام
نسبت طول و عرض اين عكس ها يك طوريه كه به 80 % مانيتور ها نمي خوره حتي مانيتور من با اين كه وايده اما عكس سيد حسن رو كلي ازش كندم تا تو صفحه جا شد.

Anonymous said...

Salaamun Aleykom This is beautiful.
Do you have the Full katibeh?

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.