Thursday, July 2, 2009

news ( I changed my free hosting )

Salamon alykom wa ramatollah   

I changed my free host that i have Uploading my wallpapers on it because its recently problems that I don't know what are they from may be from traffic and bandwidth I guess. So if u cant see the

previous wallpaper in your country please go to my Deviantart account I uploaded all them there too. I hope there is no problem and the new free hosting will work good inshallah but if u find any problem in it and if u cant see the pictures from 13 Rajab wllpaper and after it just kindly tell me about it or if u see the new host is not good enough.

pray for me in your prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.