Friday, December 25, 2009

(165) Abalfazl as Digital painting

In the name of Allah ST


Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.
Today and for this post of blog u can have a digital painting about Abalfaz Al Abbas as that designed totally with vector elements in Adobe Photoshop Cs4. as u can see in this two preview its very clear and colorful and its about the time Abalzal as went to Forat for taking water for imam Hussein's as children.
For download it in high resolution Jpg format click on the thumbnail below
Rar file size: 2.14 Mb dimention : 6000x5000 pixels
downloa and say salawat
Ya Hossein as


Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

2 comments:

free desktop wallpaper,Amazing Hot wedding dress HotFunny wallpapers,perfume on December 30, 2009 at 1:47 PM said...

Wow!!! Really Wonderful! All Wallpapers Are Very Nice. Really I Enjoying Them.Some Wallpapers I Have Downloaded. I Have Some beautiful islamic Wallpapers For You On My Wallpaper Site. I Am Sure You Will Enjoy Them. So Have A Look For More Hot Wallpapers at my web page

Anonymous said...

It is actually quite easy created for look for on the web well-designed air jordan 2013 side exclusively deciding on handled in closeness. Sufficient.

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.