Saturday, March 20, 2010

(198) Windows 7 wallpaper

 syed ali khamenei hz

In the name of Allah ST


Salamon alykom wa rahmatollah.
I changed my desktop wallpaper for new year and write the new instructions and doctorin from Wali Amre Muslimen Imam KHamenei Hz on the top of it because i should see it for several days in front of my eye until it mearg with my heart an i do it in all my life inshallah with giving power from Allah st. I said by myself its not bad if i upload it in my blog then i did it. Use it as a remembrance note in your desktop
besucceed
Download and pray for his long life until he will take the flag of Islamic revolution to Imam Mahdi aj inshallah
Labbayk Ya hussain as
Ya Hossein as

 syed ali khamenei hz


Allah keep us over sins inshallah.

6 comments:

Sajjad on March 20, 2010 at 11:59 PM said...

Salaamun alaikum
Mashallah ! Very good wallpaper.

Sajjad

خادم الهیئت on March 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM said...

سلام
طرح قشنگیه
من هم به شما سال همت و مضاعف و کار مضاعف رو تبریک میگم
امیدوارم که از رهروان واقعی ارباب سید علی خامنه ای باشیم
یا زهرا

Anonymous said...

طرح بسيار قشنگیه

Anwer Ali on March 29, 2010 at 9:09 AM said...

Salam To All!
Suoerb work I really love the subtle imagery and the light sense of color amazing work in E-World I found first time the visual depiction of Islamic topics very fine.
Anwer Ali
anvver.com

Anonymous said...

mashaAllah...
beautiful wallpaper

Anonymous said...

iran is not islamic but only a muslim nation .. islam does not recognize nationalism , which is a pivotal belief of every iranian .

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.