Saturday, July 23, 2011

Imam hussain a.s. love made me insane

Bismillah AlRahman AlRahim
Salam Wa Rahmatollah
My madness of Imam Hussein a.s love is proof for my awareness and knowledge, this is the sentence that this old man had write on his shirt. How beautiful words he want to say My love for Imam Hussein a.s made me insane. Inshallah Allah s.t bestow us this honor to be in this madness.
Go download this wallpaper with saying salawt AlanNabi Muhammad s.w.
click on this preview for going to download page

5 comments:

Mamsoor on August 6, 2011 at 9:08 AM said...

I am muslim your site is very beautiful this is very good and honest idea
<a href="http://www.afreeinfoimages.blogspot.com/>afreeinfoimages</a>
My Email :ali.mansoor535@gmail.com

bookmarking on August 10, 2011 at 2:25 PM said...

Islam is religion of peace and these Islamic Wallpapers are really nice i want Ramadan wallpapers

summer on November 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM said...

This post so interesting and i like it so much.

Gulraiz23 on November 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM said...

Here you will get a Muharram wallpapers for your desktop please visit islamicwallpapers.net/muharram-wallpapers-desktop-wallpapers.html

Winter Wallpapers for Desktop on December 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM said...

Good and nice looking information post. Thanks for sharing this post.

Post a Comment

please tell me what you think about my weblog.
if you want i reply your comment just write your email address at the end of your comment or try from contact us form by click on this text.
اگر مایل به دریافت پاسخ هستید بعد از کامنتی که می گذارید لطفا آدرس ایمیل خود را نیز بنویسید و یا از طرق فرم ارتباط با ما که در منوی بالای سایت هست با من تماس حاصل فرمایید.
thanks

 
Contact information
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
Mail icon gramik.pl
My Photo
This is an Islamic photoblog that put my design in wallpaper , poster , vector or Islamic blog template here.
Its totally free and all products are in very high quality and resolution with a removable and small copyright mark on corner.